Role: Executive Assistant & Business Manager to CEO
Hours: Part-time, Flexible
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Primary Responsibilities will include;
- – Manage the diary, organise and schedule meetings for the CEO.
- – Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and accommodation.
- – Document and presentation creation
- – Prepare meeting agendas, perform research ahead and take minutes during meetings if required.
- – Communicate and liaise effectively with corporate clients and members.
- – Manage projects and follow-up with team members where needed.
- – Inbox support and managing multiple email inboxes
- – Client management and onboarding clients
- – Dealing with member enquiries
- – Organising and leading virtual events (large and small) and working very closely with stakeholders to realise the vision of events
- – Booking speakers, updating website with events
- – Performing other event related duties as assigned by management
- – Experience in copyright for email marketing, social media management and blog posts
- – Working closely with Marketing to help finalise copywriting and creating visual awareness for social media
- – Maintainance of Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- – The successful candidate will come from a professional background and have excellent digital and communication skills to meet deadlines as an EA to the CEO.
- – We are looking for a hardworking, self-starter that can hit the ground running.
- – EA Support, project management and event management experience.
- – A natural at building and maintaining professional relationships.
- – Excellent administration, organisation and clerical skills.
- – An ability to communicate effectively and work well with all levels across the business.
- – A flexible and confident person with the ability to use own initiative.
- – Excellent organisational, time and workload management skills
- – An individual who understands the importance of discretion and professionalism and can multi-task with ease (scheduling & planning)
- – A confident and flexible person who has strong attention to detail and is self-motivated, willing to be flexible in accomodating the needs of the business.
- – Excellent team player, trustworthy, friendly, assertive, and persistent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and a fulfilling role with a purpose-driven business!
Please apply by sending your CV.
Please include a Cover Letter explaining your interest and relevant skills/experience.
Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org