Lara runs the 50:50 Project, the BBC’s biggest ever collective action on increasing women’s representation in its content. Over 500 BBC teams are signed up including BBC News, The One Show and Countryfile. Before 50:50, Lara worked on BBC Africa’s first-ever youth programme.
People interested in finding out about the 50:50 Project and how they can get involved.
This webinar will cover:
– What is the 50:50 Project?
– The impact of the project within the BBC
– BBC’s search for new voices – can you be a new contributor?
– The 50:50 Project outside of the BBC – can your organisation come on board?
1) To learn about what the BBC is doing to increase female representation in its content
2) Learn how individuals can get involved
3) Learn how other organisations are taking part
You will learn:
You will learn how the BBC has increased female representation in its content and some of the best practices the teams have been implementing. Also how individuals and organisations outside the BBC can get involved.
What our members are saying:
“The webinars are fantastic. The range of topics is varied but all useful. I try to log in live to a webinar when my diary allows so I can take the opportunity to ask questions. I’m also working my way through the backlog of previous webinars – yet another benefit of my premium membership.” – Sophie Milliken, Operations Director at Smart Resourcing Solutions.
Don’t miss out!
Don’t miss out on the next webinar. Join the supportive community of professional women for your bi-monthly dose of motivation, business insights HERE