Health and safety
Forward Ladies Ltd (FL) is committed to preventing work-related harm and aiding positive health impacts.
We share this ethos with clients and our community in how we operate, behave and influence.
This policy complements the sustainability and broader principles within our quality policy.
Our senior management team recognise the need to understand, anticipate and control the health and safety risks even, or especially within a relatively low-risk sector.
We embrace the World Health Organisation definition of Health as “a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”.
Our passion is that working for and with FL can have a positive effect on one’s Health. We recognise that proactive Health & Safety (H&S) management goes beyond just compliance with legal requirements and contributes to securing an efficient, profitable and sustainable business.
- take personal responsibility for the Health and Safety of ourselves and others
- comply with all regulatory and other applicable requirements
- incorporate relevant H&S considerations and needs into our risk register and management system
- identify H&S objectives and standards pertinent to our business model and risk profile
- monitor and review progress against our H&S commitments our team meetings
- include safety-related events in our non-conformance and incident review process
- establish processes and tools to minimise risk from our known potential risks arising from occupational driving, use of Display Screen Equipment in varied environments, work-related stress and visits to third party sites
- provide the right information, advice, training and supervision so that our people understand their safety responsibilities, risks and how to minimise them
- promote a culture of openness where all clients, employees and consultants are confident and encouraged to speak honestly about any concerns
- provide sufficient resources to implement this policy in full.
All employees and consultants; look out for each other and support us in our commitments.
Managing Director and the entire Team; set the culture and direction for effective H&S management.
Communication of this Policy
This policy will be displayed on our website and brought to other interested parties’ attention as required.