lets hold ourselves accountable!
Got a report to write? An email you’ve been putting off? Some reading to catch up on? Need to plan your next week? Want to concentrate on your journaling?
Forward Ladies is excited to announce the Women’s Power Hour.
Every day, join us on Zoom for an hour to focus on what you need to do, in the quiet company of other women achieving their goals.
You can state your aim as you join, or you can just dial in and start working. We all know what we can achieve when we focus, and sometimes it’s hard to find the time when we are surrounded by little distractions, especially if we are working from home.
So, get yourself a hot drink or some water, log in, and join us to see what we can really do when we hold ourselves accountable.
STRONGER TOGETHER, FOCUSED TOGETHER
Virtual coworking for getting anything done.
Monday & Friday – 12 noon
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9am
All London time
Need help converting the times to your timezone? Use the timezone converter.
Seeing another person working keeps you motivated and on task. It works.
Professionals, Students, engineers, freelancers, business owners, homemakers (and more) join us and support each other to get stuff done. Set SMART Goals. For example,
Specific: I will write the introduction to my report
- Measurable: I will write 500 words
- Achievable: this is my first draft, and I can edit it later
- Relevant: I need the report to share with my colleagues
- Timely: I will write for 1 hour
Use the sessions when you need to focus on any task.
- Seeing the other person working is the perfect amount of social pressure to keep me from going on my phone or procrastinating
- Setting a goal gives you focus
- Meet some lovely people!
- Block out quality time for reading and planning
- And most importantly, started stated on your toughest projects – 60 minutes of deep work
- Meet incredible women on the other side of the camera
- Make progress in your stretch goals and become the best version of yourself
- If you’re working alone but want the “in-office experience” for productivity reasons. No talking, just focus on your work.
- An accountability partner to help you overcome procrastination